- Sims 2 H&m Fashion Stuff Download Mac Full
- Sims 2 H&m Fashion Stuff Download Mac Download
- Sims 2 H&m Fashion Stuff Download Mac Free
How to download a sims 2 patches.
- The Sims 2: H&M Fashion Stuff Direct Download: CD – Crack Serial: B87F-77MR-N2YG-6KZ3-EER6 Size: 486 MB. The Sims 2: Teen Style Stuff Direct Download: CD – Crack Serial: ZERR-ZNVA-J3FY-BZCM-GDUC Size: 452 MB. The Sims 2: Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff. Direct Download: CD – Crack.
- Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Sims 2: H&M Fashion Stuff (PC, 2007) - European Version at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!
- > >
- The Sims 2: H&M Fashion Stuff
Description of The Sims 2: H&M Fashion Stuff
Here is the video game “The Sims 2: H&M Fashion Stuff”! Released in 2007 on Windows, it's still available and playable with some tinkering. The game is set in a licensed title theme.
The Sims 2: H&M Fashion Stuff is an addon for The Sims 2, you will need the original game to play.
This game has no in game-capture, if you download it, you could maybe send us some screenshots ?
Comments and reviews
There is no comment nor review for this game at the moment.
Write a comment
Share your gamer memories, help others to run the game or comment anything you'd like. If you have trouble to run The Sims 2: H&M Fashion Stuff (Windows), read the abandonware guide first!
Download The Sims 2: H&M Fashion Stuff
We may have multiple downloads for few games when different versions are available. Also, we try to upload manuals and extra documentations when possible. If the manual is missing and you own the original manual, please contact us!
Just one click to download at full speed!
Various files to help you run The Sims 2: H&M Fashion Stuff, apply patches, fixes, maps or miscellaneous utilities.
Fellow retro gamers also downloaded these games:
|The Sims 2 Stuff Packs|
|Developer(s)||Maxis Redwood Shores|
|Publisher(s)||Electronic Arts (PC)|
Aspyr Media (Mac)
Mac OS X
|Genre(s)||Life simulation game|
Stuff packs are minor expansion packs for The Sims 2 that add new items, clothing, and furniture to the game without implementing any significant changes to gameplay.
Holiday Party Pack
The Sims 2: Holiday Party Pack (known as The Sims 2: Christmas Party Pack in PAL regions) is considered as the pilot release of stuff packs for The Sims 2. It offers only the new content made available in the 2005 version of the Holiday Edition to players who already owned a copy of the core game. The content from this pack is expanded with twenty new additional items in the third stuff pack The Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff. It includes things like Christmas, Hannukah, Halloween, New Year, and Baby New Year. It includes 45 items.
Family Fun Stuff
The Sims 2: Family Fun Stuff is the first release officially published under The Sims 2 'stuff pack' line of products, and was released on April 13, 2006, for PC and on April 30, 2007, for Mac. This pack adds gameplay elements introduced in previous expansion packs and mainly focuses on objects for Sim children's bedrooms including medieval and underwater themed bedroom sets. Also included is a nautical themed living room set. New outfits and costumes are available for every age group.The Sims 2: Family Fun Stuff also includes three new pre-made houses and several new songs under the 'Pop' category performed by the band Barenaked Ladies. It includes 42 items and is the only stuff pack with an available update patch. Children's fancy dress items are also available.
Glamour Life Stuff
The Sims 2: Glamour Life Stuff is the second 'stuff pack' for The Sims 2. It was officially announced on July 13, 2006, and was released on August 31, 2006. As the title suggests, this pack focuses on 'the glamorous life', and adds a series of new objects, clothing, and wall/floor textures relating to the glamorous lifestyle. The pack also includes two pre-made houses. It includes 33 items.
Happy Holiday Stuff
The Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff (The Sims 2: Festive Holiday Stuff in PAL regions) is an official 'stuff pack' that re-packages the content from The Sims 2: Holiday Party Pack with twenty new additional items. It is considered the third 'stuff pack' and is available for sale from major video game outlets (unlike Holiday Party Pack, which was only available for purchase via Electronic Arts's online store in the US and as a retail version in the Asia Pacific region). Happy Holiday Stuff adds additional holiday themed content to the game, and was released on November 7, 2006.
A revised edition of The Sims 2: Holiday Edition was released simultaneously with Happy Holiday Stuff; containing the original The Sims 2 game and the Happy Holiday Stuff expansion in one bundle, similar to that of The Sims 2: Holiday Edition released in 2005.
On October 24, 2006, EA announced a special mini version of this pack titled The Sims 2: Happy Holiday Mini Pack. The mini pack was targeted specially at owners of the previous releases of Holiday Edition and Holiday Party Pack and includes the twenty new items not included in those releases.
The Happy Holiday Stuff pack is the only The Sims 2 game or expansion that does not use a key to unlock the installation. It includes 63 items including 18 new items from The Sims 2: Happy Holiday Mini Pack.
The Sims 2: Celebration! Stuff is the fourth 'stuff pack' to be released by EA. The first official confirmation of the Celebration Stuff Pack came in the form of a flyer that was shipped with The Sims 2: Seasons expansion pack. The game was released on April 3, 2007, and features new collections of furniture and outfits for weddings and fiestas. The pack also includes two pre-made houses. It includes 54 items. Celebration! Stuff is incorporated into The Sims 2: Double Deluxe.
H&M Fashion Stuff
The Sims 2: H&M Fashion Stuff (known as The Sims 2: Fashion Stuff in PAL regions) is the fifth stuff pack for The Sims 2 video game. It was officially released on June 5, 2007. It is the first 'Stuff Pack' to feature a real life company. It includes 60 new items and 3 new pre-made H&M branded retail outlets. EA also introduced an online fashion runway, where users could design their own outfits and enter a competition. Players can also create their own H&M Stores.
Teen Style Stuff
The Sims 2: Teen Style Stuff was released on November 5, 2007, in North America and on November 6, 2007, in Australia as the sixth stuff pack. The pack includes items pertaining to teenage cliques: 'Goth', 'Thrasher' and 'Socialite'. It also includes two pre-made houses and music for the metal radio station which includes songs from Plain White T's, Flyleaf, Machine Head and many more. It includes 60 items.
Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff
The Sims 2: Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff is the seventh stuff pack for The Sims 2 video game. It was released on April 15, 2008, in North America, and on April 18, 2008, in Europe. The pack includes new kitchen and bathroom items such as new kitchen appliances, sinks, counters, showers and toilets. This pack also includes a romantic loft and a stylish house and some Latin music in the Salsa radio station. It includes 103 items.
IKEA Home Stuff
The Sims 2: IKEA Home Stuff is the eighth stuff pack for The Sims 2 video game. It was released on June 24, 2008, in North America, June 25, 2008, in Australia and on June 26, 2008, in Europe. The pack includes all new furniture and decoration from Swedish furniture chain IKEA, primarily focusing on living rooms, bedrooms and home offices. It is the second stuff pack to feature products of a real-world company, the first being H&M (also Swedish) with The Sims 2: H&M Fashion Stuff. The pack was the second most sold game in Sweden for two consecutive weeks. It includes 76 items.
Mansion & Garden Stuff
The Sims 2: Mansion & Garden Stuff is the ninth and final stuff pack for The Sims 2 and was labeled as EP9. It was released in North America on November 17, 2008. It was released in Europe and Australia on November 21, 2008. The pack includes exclusive decoration for gardens like flowers, bushes, statues, and giant mushrooms, as well as featuring new roof types. Three decoration styles are included: Moroccan, Art Deco, and Second Empire.
There are also three pre-made houses (For each new style), two community lots, new things and new music in rap music station. There are also some expansion features like the roof angle adjuster in the game's Build Mode (previously only available in command line format in the cheat console), the Architecture menu in the Build Mode, some new interactions, solar panels and wind turbines and a new tile cheat code. It includes 99 items.
The stuff pack was EA's last game production to support Windows 98, Windows ME, and Windows 2000. Games to be released after November 17, 2008, continued to produce of EA's PC games would later only support Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS X.
Sims 2 H&m Fashion Stuff Download Mac Full
- ^'IGN: The Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff Pack'. IGN. November 8, 2006. Archived from the original on 2015-09-26. Retrieved July 9, 2016.
- ^'The Sims 2 Happy Holiday Stuff for PC - The Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff PC Game - The Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff Computer Game'. GameSpot. Archived from the original on April 13, 2010. Retrieved August 26, 2011.
- ^'Must-Have Items for your Sims' Entire Family!'. Archived from the original on April 6, 2007. Retrieved April 6, 2007.
- ^'Must-Have Items to Glam Up Your Sims' Lives!'. Archived from the original on April 5, 2007. Retrieved April 6, 2007.
- ^ ab'Celebrate the Season with All-New Must-Have Holiday Items for Your Sims!'. Archived from the original on March 29, 2007. Retrieved April 6, 2007.
- ^'Must-Have Stuff for Your Sims' Celebrations!'. Archived from the original on April 5, 2007. Retrieved April 6, 2007.
- ^H&M Fashion Stuff Infinite Sims. Archived July 13, 2011, at the Wayback Machine
- ^'The Sims 2: Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff announcement'. Archived from the original on January 27, 2008. Retrieved August 24, 2007.
- ^'The Sims 2: Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff Amazon.com page'. Retrieved August 24, 2007.
- ^'The Sims 2: Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff on Simpedia'. Archived from the original on May 28, 2008. Retrieved April 15, 2008.
- ^'EA Confirms The Sims 2: IKEA Home Stuff'. Archived from the original on May 8, 2008. Retrieved May 11, 2008.
- ^'The Sims announces The Sims 2 IKEA Home Stuff coming in June'. The Sims 2. May 15, 2008. Archived from the original on May 17, 2008. Retrieved May 15, 2008.
- ^'Current European Bestsellers - Edge Magazine'. Next-gen.biz. June 18, 2008. Archived from the original on August 9, 2011. Retrieved August 26, 2011.
- ^Tom Ivan (August 15, 2008). 'Current European Bestsellers - Edge Magazine'. Next-gen.biz. Archived from the original on August 9, 2011. Retrieved August 26, 2011.
- ^'The Sims 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff announced'. Archived from the original on September 13, 2008. Retrieved September 9, 2008.