Get a Kodi 17 download now for the latest version of Kodi, Krypton! Check out all Kodi 17 new features and information on how you can download the latest version now!
February 1st: Kodi 17 has officially been released! You can now download the final copy of Kodi 17 from the Kodi website.
Because Kodi 17 is such a major release, we have started a Kodi 17 working add-ons / builds list. For those of you who upgrade, please test out your favourite add-ons and let us know on Twitter or Facebook or by commenting on this post which ones are working or not working for you!!
NOTE: Kodi 17 is not supported on Android if you have Android 4.4 or earlier. You MUST have Android 5.0 or better to use Kodi 17. If you need to upgrade to a newer Kodi box, please click here and check out some of these approved boxes.
- We are sure that you are already burning with impatience and want to install Kodi without any delay. But you cannot start unless you uninstall previous versions from your Android TV. Don’t worry, it’s not difficult at all. Here is what you need for this.
- Download Guide for kodi 17.1 apk 1.0 for Android. This app is a guide for Kodi 17.1.
Check the Android Operating System version on your device and make sure that it is 5.0 or higher so you can install Kodi 17.6. Log into Google Play Store. Search for Kodi. Install Kodi by clicking icon and wait for application to install. Test Kodi by opening on Android Box. I will teach you how to install a clean versino of kodi 17.6 and 18, for your mxq pro.Fix Your MXQ-PRO: guia https://med.
A Kodi 17 download is now available! Kodi 17 is now released, which officially takes Kodi 17 from development stage into release!
If you want to download Kodi 17 Kypton, click here. Read about all of the new changes in Kodi 17 Krypton below!
Kodi 17 Krypton Changes and Improvements
- Brand new default skins! Gone is Confluence and in is Estuary and Estouchy (optimized for tablets).
- Improvements to DVDPlayer, which allow for playback of DVD discs/files.
- Updates to videorendering and openGL drivers.
- Complete rewrite of audio/video syncing (less offset audio).
- Improved playback of live streams. Internal buffers no longer fill up!
- Input stream add-ons – Add-ons can now be written to support multiple stream qualities or camera angles and you can select this on the fly in Kodi. For example, a stream might be offered in 540p, 720p, or 1080p and you can now switch on-the-fly in Kodi.
- Kodi PVR settings improved.
- Full HD audio passthrough support in Android.
- Android 5.0 Lollipop minimum. This means Android 4.4, which is now 2.5 years old, is not supported by Kodi. This should give you a good baseline for which Kodi boxes to avoid buying online.
- Custom AMLogic Kodi code has been turned off, which is one of the reasons that Android 4.4 firmware is no longer supported.
- If installing third-party add-ons, you have to acknowledge that the add-on is not supported by the Kodi foundation.
- You can now view which add-ons have been installed or updated.
- Settings section has now been made more clear.
- Music library improvements – tag reading and scraping, improved artists handling.
- Tons of other improvements.
Did you take advantage of the new Kodi 17 download? Let us know on Twitter or Facebook if we can help you out!
Kodi 17.1 For Android Box Download
PROTECT YOURSELF ON THE INTERNET
Sign up for a premium Kodi VPN and access the internet unrestricted. We offer exclusive discounts for NordVPN, the highest respected VPN in the Kodi community. It has some great features for users:
Apps for Android, iOS, Mac, Linux & more
Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
Access to servers hundreds of VPN servers