Hiren’s BootCD PE
On the official homepage of Hiren’s BootCD, Hiren’s BootCD 15.2 is the latest version. Hiren’s BootCD PE was released on the website developed by the fans of Hiren’s BootCD.
Download Gandalf’s Windows 10PE and Bob.Omb’s Modified Win10PEx64. Run AIOCreator.exe. Switch to the Integration tab, select Windows, then select WinPE 7/8.1/10 in the drop-down list. Browse to the ISO file that you downloaded, click OK to integrate. Boot it from the WinPE & Setup menu.
Gandalf’s Windows 8.1 U1 PE v1.0 + Updateable USB Apps ISO Direct Link to Download. It is a Full Bootable ISO Image of Gandalf’s Windows 8.1 U1 PE v1.0 + Updateable USB Apps for architecture (32 bit). Gandalf’s Windows 8.1 PE – System Rescue Boot USB Stick (or DVD). If you’re looking for a pre-built Windows PE, look no further and just use Gandalf’s Windows PE because it is packed with useful. WinPE-Yol.iso - this is a WinBulder ISO, always use.iso file extension - see here for details. Gandalf's WinPE ISOs - Gandalfs Win8.1U1SEx86 updateable final.ISO, Gandalfs Win8.1U1SEx64 updateable final.ISO - Use E2B v1.90+.
Hiren’s BootCD PE includes only a single version of Windows 10 PE x64, supports new generation PCs and supports booting in UEFI mode (UEFI 64-bit, not 32-bit). If I’m not mistaken, like Bob.Omb’s Modified Win10PEx64 and Gandalf’s Windows 10PE, Windows 10 PE x64 from Hiren’s BootCD PE is also based on Win10PE SE.
Hiren’s BootCD 15.2 installs software, DLLs, and drivers on CD and USB drives, making smaller .WIM files and booting faster. Hiren’s BootCD PE includes all of that in a boot.wim file, although programs start faster but this makes this file larger (about 1.2GB), making booting slower and more RAM consumes, requiring at least 2GB of RAM.
Hiren’s BootCD PE includes only free software, .NET Framework 4 and .NET Framework 4.5 are supported.
Download ISO file and add it to USB
See the list of software included and download Hiren’s BootCD PE x64 ISO here, the file name is HBCD_PE_x64.iso.
Like other Windows 10 PE versions, you can easily integrate its ISO file into USB with AIOCreator.exe. Currently the latest version is v1.0.1, please let me know if it has new version.
- Run AIOCreator.exe, switch to Integration, select Windows and then select WinPE 7/8.1/10 in the drop down list.
- Select the ISO file, then click OK to integrate.
Now you can restart your computer or use VirtualBox or VMware Workstation to test, boot it from the WinPE & Setup menu. Good luck!Gandalf’s Windows 10PE is one of the famous builds from Win10PE SE. You can easily integrate it and these versions into AIO Boot.
Win10PE SE is a tool that helps to build a WinPE version from a Windows ISO file with many features. WinPE 10 of AIO Boot is also built from this tool. You can use this tool to add various components such as Desktop, Explorer, .NET Framework and SysWow64 (to run 32-bit apps on 64-bit WinPE) into WinPE. And there are many other software and utilities that you can integrate into WinPE. There are two versions built from this tool that I would recommend here: Gandalf’s Windows 10PE (x64 and x86) and Bob.Omb’s Modified Win10PEx64.
Gandalf’s Windows 10PE
List of softwares, Gandalf’s Windows 10PE x64 version 03-13-2018.
Gandalf Winpe Iso Download Torrent
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
- Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit
- ESET Online Scanner
- Avira PC Cleaner
- PE Network
- Google Chrome
- Winrar Powerful
- Acronis True Image 2017 x86
- MS Paint and Wordpad
- Macrium Reflect
- Media player classic
- Snipping Tool
- Any Desk Remote
- Double Drive
- Duplicate File Detective Pro
- AOMEI Partition Assistant
- Partition Wizard
- Virtual Keyboard
- Virtual Magnifying Glass
- Magic Jelly Bean Key Finder
- VNC Viewer
- Sysinternal Suite
- VLC Media Player
- IrfanView Image Viewer
- FastStone Image Viewer
- Mozilla FireFox
- Drive Snapshot
- AOMEI Backuper
- Wise Data Recovery
- Remote Desktop
- Advanced Renamer
Bob.Omb’s Modified Win10PEx64
Gandalf Winpe Iso Download Windows 10
Bob.Omb’s Modified Win10PEx64 is a nice WinPE version, the following key features are included:
- Automatic System Backup
- Backup / Restore hard disks and partitions
- Backup Drivers
- Certified Disk Destruction and File Shredding
- Convert Disks to VHD
- Convert MBR Disks(CSM/Legacy) to GPT(UEFI/Secure Boot)
- Decrypt password protected files and drives
- DirectX 12
- Disk Defragmentation
- Duplicate File Removal
- EXE and DLL Debugging tools
- File Hash MD5 and CRC checking
- Full .NET Framework 2.0 SP1 – 3.0 SP2 – 3.5 SP2 – 4.7.1
- Hardware Diagnostic Software
- Includes preloaded drivers for most modern Apple computers (Works on Macs!)
- Install any Version of Windows
- Integrated Java 10
- Powerful DISM repair tools
- Powershell 5.1
- Ransomware File Decrypt
- ReFS Formatting, and Read/Write, for Revision 3.3
- Recover Lost Data on PC/Mac/Linux Drives
- Recover Product Keys for Windows and other Software
- Registry Tools
- Remote connect to other machines -or- this drive from anywhere
- Remove malware and viruses
- Reset Passwords (Including Microsoft Accounts)
- Syskey Removal
- Telnet / SSH / FTP
- Test Hard Drives
- WiFi Network Scanner
To support UEFI, AIO Boot will extract the boot.wim file from the ISO file, and repackage the ISO file to remove the file to save disk space. ISO files may contain files that are blocked by antivirus programs, disabling them if repacking fails.
- Download Gandalf’s Windows 10PE and Bob.Omb’s Modified Win10PEx64.
- Run AIOCreator.exe.
- Switch to the Integration tab, select Windows, then select WinPE 7/8.1/10 in the drop-down list.
- Browse to the ISO file that you downloaded, click OK to integrate.
- Boot it from the WinPE & Setup menu.
Some portable software needs to write their configurations to the .ini file, but they are in an ISO file that ISO9660 is write-protected. Therefore, these software can not be run. To support these software, you can create a PartIMG file from ISO, then boot it with PartIMG Mapper or Partition Image Mapper.