- Dss Software Download
- Dss Player Software Mac Free Downloads
- Dss Player For Mac Download
- Free Dss Player For Mac
- Dss File Player
DSS Player Lite 'Free' version Using the free DSS Player Lite you can be sure that your DSS files can be opened by any recipient; colleagues, business partners or family members. Simply include a copy of DSS Player Lite or a link to the Olympus software download page with your e‑mail.
DSS Player Standard ‑ Dictation Module The Dictation Module is a dictation solution from Olympus. Allowing recording, playback, organising and editing all voice files. DSS Player Standard - Transcription Module is voice file management and editing software designed for people who transcribe minutes and other recordings. It facilitates smart management of voice files and provides powerful support for inputing data into a word processor.
Olympus Windows software for digital dictation and transcription. The latest professional software shipped with the pro dictaphone DS-9500 and transcription kit AS-9000 is called Olympus Dictation Management System (ODMS) version 7 - ODMS is Windows 10 compatible.
Looking for ODMS R6 or DSS Player Pro R5 ? You can download that software from:
- Olympus ODMS R6 download - http://dictat.es/r6 (discontinued)
- Olympus DSS Player Pro R5 - http://dictat.es/r5 (discontinued)
- Olympus ODMS R7 download - http://dictat.es/r7 (or click the image below)
Upgrades are available if you have DSS Player Pro R5 or ODMS R6 licences to the latest ODMS R7 (see below bullets and further down under the specific part numbers AS-9003 and AS-9004 for licence key requirements)
- DSS Player Pro R5Dictation Module (DM) upgrade to ODMS R7 - Part AS-9003
- DSS Player Pro R5Transcription Module (TM) upgrade to ODMS R7 - Part AS-9004
- ODMS R6Dictation Module (DM) upgrade to ODMS R7 - Part AS-9003
- ODMS R6Transcription Module (TM) upgrade to ODMS R7 - Part AS-9004
Olympus ODMS R7 is free to download (just click the image below), you need a licence key to activate the dictation or transcription module OR you can download and install ODMS R7 in trial mode which will give you 60 days of free use.
Olympus Windows Software Part Numbers Explained:
ODMS R7 Dictation Module
Olympus AS-9001 - ODMS R7 Dictation Module
Replacement Dictation Module (DM) licence key and software download of ODMS R7
Buy this if you need to run Dictation Module on an additional PC or you have lost your original licence key and need to install on a new PC. For use with and supplied with the Pro digital dictaphones DS-9500, also compatible with older DS-7000, DS-3500, DS-5000, DS-3400 models. You can not transcribe using this software (see AS-9002).
Olympus AS-9003 - Instant Digital Download - Dictation Module Upgrade from DSS Player Pro 5 or ODMS R6 to ODMS R7
Upgrade Dictation Module (DM) single install licence key and software download. Upgrade from DSS Player Pro R5 or ODMS R6 to ODMS R7 - you must have a valid licence key starting with RD5xx or RD6xx - if you do not have a RD5xx or RD6xx licence key you will be unable to upgrade and will need AS-9001 above.
ODMS R7 Transcription Module
Olympus AS-9002 - ODMS R7 Transcription Module
Replacement Transcription Module (TM) single install licence key and software download of ODMS R7
Buy this if you need to run Transcription Module on an additional PC or you have lost your original licence key and need to install on a new PC. This is supplied in the AS-9000 Pro Transcription kit and is compatible with the Olympus foot pedals RS-28H and RS-31H only.
Olympus AS-9004 - Instant Digital Download - Transcription Module Upgrade from DSS Player Pro 5 or ODMS R6 to ODMS R7
Upgrade Transcription Module (TM) single install licence key and software download. Upgrade from DSS Player Pro R5 or ODMS R6 to ODMS R7 - you must have a valid licence key starting with RT5xx or RT6xx - if you do not have a RT5xx or RT6xx licence key you will be unable to upgrade and will need AS-9002 above.
Used by IT Administrators to manage MUL (multi-user licences issued by Olympus). MUL licences are recommended for organisations running 10 or more dictation or transcription module licences.
Industry Leading Software Workflow Management Solution
Workflow Coordination at Your Fingertips
Olympus Dictation Management System (ODMS) Release 7 Software is the virtual coordinator at the heart of an Olympus Dictation Solution.
The ODMS Release 7 dictation/transcription software suite provides an intuitive and enhanced user experience that is capable of handling new efficient workflow capabilities.
The New Start-up Wizard and ability to incorporate the WiFi features of the DS-9500 ensures your organization’s success with real-time dictation file sharing and easy implementation. ODMS drives workflow automation in both on-site and off-site environments, incorporating file routing and workflow rules to enhance efficiency. 256-bit file encryption provides the latest security features for ensuring that all shared information is secured and protected in your business. ODMS provides a seamless interface with Nuance Dragon Speech Recognition Software to transcribe your dictation files automatically with back-end speech recognition.
Olympus Professional Dictation products are available exclusively through our network of Certified Dealer Partners. Present in all 50 states and Canada, our dealers are trained in configuring the most efficient and cost-effective dictation and transcription solutions.
FLEXIBLE, AUTOMATIC FILE ROUTING WORKFLOW
Dictation files are automatically sent to predetermined destinations via network server,email, or FTP using either WIFI, LAN, or a USB connection. Transcribed documents are returned with ease to the original authors.
QUICK INSTALLATION AND CONFIGURATION
The New Start up wizard creates an fast and easy process that will get your organization running quickly. It will guide you to set-up your network, shared file folders and/or e-mail settings to route your dictation files to meet your needs.
TRUSTED DATA SECURITY THROUGH STANDARD OLYMPUS ENCRYPTION
An instant 256-bit file encryption with DSS Pro-Format secures your dictation and ensures only authorized listeners can access it. Customizable backup feature allows trusted storage of your files and protection against accidental data loss.
SIMPLE AND INTUITIVE REDESIGNED USER INTERFACE
Navigate the interface with ease thanks to an improved design and intuitive placement of common tools. Boost productivity and efficiency with easily customizable icons and settings to align with user preferences.
SEAMLESS INTERFACE TO SPEECH RECOGNITION
Fully compatible with Nuance Dragon Speech Recognition software, ODMS seamlessly integrates and allows ease of transcription, further decreasing transcription time.
- Creates wireless workflow with DS-9500 device
- 256 bit file encryption with DSS Pro audio codec
- Automatic back-up adds extra protection against accidental data loss
- Scalable solution for small and large offices using standalone or workgroup modes
*AS-57 is required for Workgroup installation
** See Specs for details
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSI have a ODMS R6. What is the process to upgrade to ODMS R7?
Upgrading allows you to keep your user profile and settings when changing to the new version of the ODMS software.
· Run “setup.exe” from the extracted folder.
· Select your language and click “OK”.
· Click “Yes”.
· Click “Next”.
· Accept the license agreement and click “Next”.
· Enter your “User Name”, “Organization” & “License ID” (License Key). Then click “Next”.
NOTE: Your license key determines if the Dictation Module or Transcription Module is going to be installed.
Dictation Module: RD76-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
Transcription Module: RT76-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
· If you have entered the license key correctly it will mention which software module license was entered. Click Yes to proceed.
· Click “Next”.
We recommend keeping the directory as default unless you store program files elsewhere.
· Click “Install”.
· Click “Finish”.I use templates frequently. Is there a way to set up templates in ODMS to make my process more automated?
Yes. Setting up templates through ODMS to have predetermined locations, fonts and text sizes for your transcribed audio can be very useful to expedite the transcription workflow. The video below demonstrates how to set up document templates.Security is a very important component in any businesses today. Does ODMS offer security options?
Yes. Software encryption is available to protect your audio files. The video below will demonstrate how to encrypt your folders through the software and show how variations of software and device encryption with affect files.How is email set up in ODMS?
ODMS supports a number of email methods. For detailed instructions, please click on the appropriate option below.
1. How to create a POP Email profile
2. How to create an IMAP Email profile
3. How to create an Outlook Email profile
4. How to create a Web based mail profile
You can also review the setup video below:Is ODMS compatible with FTP use for sending files?
Yes, the ODMS software can be configured to use a FTP server for sending or receiving dictations/documents.
How to configure an FTP profile
- Select Tools > Options > E-mail / FTP tab
- Select FTP from the left pane
- Select Add… to create a new profile
- Enter your FTP logon details. These are available from your IT department or your ISP (separate configuration required).
- Select Test Settings to ensure all your setting are accurate
- Select the browse […] button and choose a folder as a location for dictation. Click OK to confirm.
- Now select the browse […] button and choose a folder as a location for documents. Click OK to confirm.
- Click Finish > OK to exit the Options window and apply the settings.
- Once the FTP profile has been configured you can follow the guide to automatically-send-dictation-via-ftp or follow the guide to automatically-receive-dictation-via-ftp.
- Standalone System: Microsoft Windows (10, 8, 7, Vista,XP )
- Workgroup System: Microsoft Windows (10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2012 R2, Server 2012, 2008 R2 SP1, Server2003 R2 SP2 )
- Microsoft Windows 10: 1 GHz or higher
- Windows 8: 1 GHz or higher
- Windows 7: 1 GHz or higher
- Vista: 1 GHz or higher
- XP: 1GHz or higher
- Server 2012: 2GHz or higher
- Server 2008: 2 GHz or higher
- Server 2003: 1GHz or higher
Olympus Dss Transcription Software Download
- Microsoft Windows 10: 1 GB or more (x86) / 2 GB or more (x64)
- Windows 7: 1 GB or higher (x86)/2 GB or higher (x64)
- Windows 8: 1 GB or higher (x86)/2 GB or higher (x64)
- Vista: 1 GB or higher;
- XP: 256MB or higher
- Server 2012: 2 GB or higher
- Server 2008: 2 GB or higher
- Server 2003: 256 MB or higher
- With the Dictation Module and Transcription Module: A Microsoft WDM- or MME-compliant and Windows-compatible sound device
Virtual Environment Platform (Workgroup System only)
- Windows Terminal Services: Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 Terminal Services (requires separate RDS[TS] CAL license), Microsoft Windows Server 2008-2016 RemoteApp (requires separate RDS CAL license)
- Citrix Presentation Server: XenApp 5 / 6 / 7 – 7.15, XenDesktop 7 – 7.15, Citrix Receiver 4.0 or later (using citrix virtual environments requires a separate Citrix user license.
- VMware: VMware View: Horizon View 5/6, Horizon 7 – 7.2, VMware View Client 5.0.1 or later (Using VMware view requires a separate VMware view user license)
Olympus Dss Player Software
- Send finished dictation by e-mail or FTP manually or automatically
Playback & Recording
- DSS/WAV/WMA/MP3 playback
- DSS/WMA/WAV recording
- DSS Pro encryption recording
- Speed/Tone/Noise cancel/Volume control
- Insert/Overwrite mode
- Set index mark
- Automatic software update via internet
Dss Software Download
- Device option settings
- Device menu settings
- Assign function to programmable button
- Directrec configuration
- Device customization
- Assign function to programmable button
- Exchange button/slide switch function
- Encryption password setting to individual folder
- Automatic download of individual folder at device plug-in
- Automatic file format conversion (DSS, DS2, WAV, WMA) at download
free. software download For Mac
Dss Player Software Mac Free Downloads
- License Manager
- Multiple license management: Pro R5 and ODMS
- Concurrent license: Pro R5 and ODMS
Dss Player For Mac Download
System Configuration Program
- User profile management: Pro R5 and ODMS
- Group profile management
Olympus Dss Transcription Software Download For Mac Sierra
- Virtual environment
- Citrix XenDesktop: Ver 4/5
- Citrix XenApp: Ver 5/6
- Citrix Presentation Server: Ver 4.5
- Citrix client virtual driver
Other Technical Data
Free Dss Player For Mac
Downloadable Olympus Transcription Software
- HDD space: At least 2 GB of free space
- .NET Framework: .NET Framework 4.0 or higher
- Drive: CD-ROM drive installed
- Display: 1024 x 768 pixel resolution or higher, 65,536 colors or more (16.77 million colors or more recommended)
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later (with the latest Service Pack applied)
- USB: With the Dictation Module and Transcription Module; one or more USB ports available