Adobe Flash Player MSI Installers v184.108.40.206. We have now uploaded the MSI installers for the latest Adobe Flash Player release, v220.127.116.11. The installers that have been added are: Adobe Flash Player v18.104.22.168 – ActiveX. Adobe Flash Player v22.214.171.124 – Plugin. Adobe Flash Player v126.96.36.199 – PPAPI.
SCCM is designed for a great variety of network configurations. The best choice of deployment configuration for the Adobe package and its product install folder is the TS option, where the Adobe package and its product install folder are placed together on the same distribution server or servers.
When you create a package for deployment in Windows, Creative Cloud Packager creates two folders in your specified Save to location, Exceptions and Build.
The Exceptions folder contains folders with installers of various kinds (EXE, AIR, MSI) that cannot be deployed using the main MSI installer (because it cannot contain an embedded installer). You must create separate SCCM installers for each of these, using instructions in the ExceptionInfo.txt file at the top level of the Exceptions folder. The folder can be empty if your package has no dependencies on other installers.
The Build folder contains an MSI file whose filename uses the Package Name that you specified, and a subfolder named Setup. The subfolders are required to run the MSI file and install the product successfully.
Note: The packages created by Creative Cloud Packager silently use the Adobe installer subsystem, which in turn uses the native Windows installer, MSI. Therefore, you cannot wrap an Adobe install package inside of a Windows package for use with MSI because Windows prohibits such a recursive use of MSI.
Adobe Flash Player Standalone Installer Msi
On this page you will find information about your license and the Flash Player installation packages for your use. Use the installers to distribute Flash Player to your end-users.
You would have applied for distribution license and would be using a distribution page to download/get the links of the deliverables. Please visit that page and download the installers from there. If you have not applied for distribution license yet, please go to Adobe Flash Player Distribution Adobe page and apply for the same. You would get a reply from [email protected] within 48 working hours. Then you can go to the distribution page and download the .msi deliverables.
Flash Player EXE and MSI installers are still available and supported. Flash Player distribution requires a distribution license. If you have a current valid distribution license, then you should have the email with the link to the distribution page. If you do not have a current valid distribution license please go to Adobe Flash Player Distribution Adobe to request a distribution license. Most customer's receive the reply email very quickly, but some times it can take up to 2- 3 days. If you do not receive the email within 2-3 days, private message me the email address used to request the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team. Note that public email addresses (e.g. gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc) are not allowed and requests using these are rejected.
Posting the links to any publicly accessible location is a violation of the license agreement. The email you receive after requesting a distribution license states the following (text is copied directly from the email):
You may not share the above link, share information with others, or publish the above link on websites, blogs, or by any other means that can be publicly accessed. The information contained on this site is meant for your use only in accordance with Adobe Flash Player Distribution License Agreement you accepted. You may direct others to http://www.adobe.com/products/players/fpsh_distribution1.html to request distribution rights.
Please read through the distribution agreement for all terms and conditions, including information on posting internally (not publicly accessible) within your network.
You need Flash Player installation packages, if you want to:
- Distribute Adobe Web Players to multiple clients in a closed intranet environment.
- Distribute Adobe Web Players to multiple end-users by including the Player installers on CDs, DVDs or other physical media.
You may post Adobe Flash Player on company intranet sites or local networks. You may also distribute the Players on a CD, DVD, or any other physical media within the terms and conditions of the electronic Player Distribution License Agreement. In order to distribute Adobe Flash Player you need to have a valid Adobe Flash Player Distribution License Agreement in place. Click here for details. Please note: Royalty-free Flash Player distribution is limited to specific desktop and laptop operating systems. Distribution restrictions are specified in the license agreement. Distribution on devices is subject to a licensing fee and different licensing terms. Please contact an Adobe Mobile & Devices representative if you are interested in licensing Flash Player for distribution on digital home devices.
Adobe Flash Player / Tech specs
- 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel® Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32 bit), Windows Server 2008 (32 bit), Windows Vista® (32 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows 8.x (32 bit and 64 bit), or Windows Server 2012 (64 bit)
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 17 or later, Google Chrome, or Opera 11
- 512MB of RAM (1GB of RAM recommended for netbooks); 128MB of graphics memory
- Intel Core™ Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor
- Mac OS X v10.6, or later
- Safari 5.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 17, Google Chrome, or Opera 11
- 512MB of RAM; 128MB of graphics memory
- 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel Atom 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
- Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® (RHEL) 5.6 or later (32 bit and 64 bit), openSUSE® 11.3 or later (32 bit and 64 bit), or Ubuntu 10.04 or later (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Mozilla Firefox 17 or Google Chrome
- 512MB of RAM; 128MB of graphics memory
Note: Flash Player 11.2 is the last supported Flash Player version for Linux. Adobe will continue to provide security updates.
Adobe Access clients for protected content playback
- Windows: Microsoft Windows XP (32 bit), Windows Vista (32 bit and 64-bit), Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit), or Windows 8.x
- Mac OS: Mac OS X v10.6, or later
- Linux: openSUSE 11.3 or later (32 bit and 64 bit), RHEL 5.6 or later (32 bit and 64 bit), or Ubuntu 10.04 or later (32 bit and 64 bit)
Note: Ubuntu Linux requires libhal (Hardware Abstraction Layer). Install hal to play the protected content.
- Português (Brasil)